Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ahh what a day

Wow so you would think that after being back to work for day 2 that I would be back in the routine of things...not so much.

Maybe it was because my boss wasn't there and I needed her to make me focus. I don't know, but my mind wasn't there...it wasn't really anywhere. Then to top it all off I got sick at work. I must have been the slimfast I had for breakfast cause it didn't want to stay in. I started feeling better later in the day though.

We were having the White's over for dinner tonight and everytime we get together we plan something and we never actually end up doing what we plan. We always do something else. But tonight we actually ate dinner, and sat down and watched a movie. It was Yes Man, a very good funny movie. One that might actually be a somewhat family movie.

I have decided that I am really old. My baby sister has a boyfriend and not just any boyfriend, but one that is 2 years older than her. One that she can actually go out on a date with. Makes me realize how quickly her and Baker are growing up. I was looking through pictures last night and saw pictures of when they were younger...aka last year. It makes me so proud of them to see what they have accomplished and what they have gotten through. They have lost a grandpa, a brother in law, an uncle, and a good friend and still make it through. It's so sad to imagine what my family has been through. But it's great to know that no matterwhat my family comes together in the time of need.

My most recent issue is fertility. Well not so much fertility but the decision for Kyle and I to be parents. We both know that we want a family and see no reason to wait. Everyone says that you will never be ready financially and we don't plan on letting that affect us. We know that we are ready and that's what matters. We aren't gonna split up, we are together forever...through everything. So I just want everyone to know that a baby is going to be coming as soon as God allows and to be prepared...i.e. mom. :)

Heading to bed for the night but it will be a good night of sleeping in a little bit.

Peace, love, and harmony!
Jilian

No comments:

Post a Comment