Monday, April 6, 2009

Husband Trust

So earlier I said something about trusting that my house would be taken care of and cleaned by my husband...ha I should have known better. He kind of cleaned up the downstairs and didn't do anything else. Go figure...please note that I am smiling and laughing inside about this.

So instead he went and test drove 3 vehicles...no he still doesn't have a job.

He went to the courthouse to get his birth certificate and something else.

Then "on his way home" from the courthouse he stopped by Adams. I keep having to tell him that it's not on his way home if he has to go an extra 10 miles out of his way.

I really can't wait for him to get a job and back on a payroll. But in all honesty I have to admit that I like having him around more and not so stressed. But there are these lovely things called bills that have to get paid so he needs to get back to work.

We have Schmoe and Sean over watching the sadness that is the final game of the NCAA games. It's nice because Schmoe hasn't been here before and it's nice having him around. Back to work tomorrow for a 9-6 shift then the White's over for dinner. Apparently we just can't get enough of them!

Easter is this weekend and it's gonna be a busy weekend. Friday we have dinner at the Hodge's house for Good Friday. Saturday we are having my in laws over...mom, Lonnie, Monica, and Jon. It should be fun, even though I have to work till 6, but Kyle will have it under control. Then Sunday it's up and out to church at Aunt Pat's church with Mom Uribe and then out to my mom's. Lots of travel!

Well good night and farwell until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment